Monday, March 9, 2015

Everett Gilbert Small Business

Everett Gilbert
Median Tech -
Tech Support
runescapealt.wix.com/mediantech

13 comments:

  1. I really like your home page and your links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the helpful links for technical and web support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The links on your site are very useful and multi-purposeful

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur number, 867-5309
    is actually my business's number. u r being sued.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good site and all of your links support your website very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your web site has many informative links which is good. Next time I would just have more about your business information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your web site has many informative links which is good. Next time I would just have more about your business information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your website is really good. I like how it says you can book online to get your electronics fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The website is nicely made and has excellent links to good websites for each individual section.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your homepage and how you integrated the links to other pages which can further help a person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great links but you should have some more of your own self made links on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the domain. Runescape Alt. What a beautiful representation of how a professional should do it.

    ReplyDelete